- Eurydice and Crawls, piano miniature, finished in July 2020.
- Kagapa Onapa , saxophone octet, finished in July 2020.
- Dança em Azul-cobalto (Dance in Cobalt Blue) for solo cello, finished in May 2020.
- Nutai Onapa, (“Canto da Corda” – Song of the String) for solo guitar, finished in May 2020 (based on Indigenous music material)
- Figuras Nubladas (Cloudy Figures) – miniatures for piano, finished in February 2020.
Compositions in progress:
- Orchestral Piece in 3 Mvts: Passacaglia, Adagio, Scherzo
- Cello solo (Dance in Moss Green with Violet Dust)
Article in Press:
Field Research as a basis for Musical Creation. Introductory thoughts on Transcultural Composition. In: Beiträge der 26. JAHRESTAGUNG des Nationalkomitees Deutschland im ICTM, Münster 2019 (in press)
Article in progress:
Revisiting Topic Theory: this article aims to revisit the theory of musical topics, as well as concepts such as musicality (friction and fusion), rhetoricity, interxtuality and narrativity in music.
On Transcultural Composition: This article aims to raise foundations for contemporary musical composition through the concept of Transculturalism. Based on Anthropological studies of Post-Modernity, Post-Colonialism, and Globalization of Culture, I intend to critically review Exoticism in concert music from the XXth and XXIst centuries. I will draw on Music Theory and Analysis, Semiotics, Topic Theory and Rhetoricity in music to propose the basis for a Transcultural Composition.